Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Borghetto Santo Spirito, Liguria
Borghetto Santo Spirito is a small seaside town located 30 km southwest of Savona, in Liguria, along the Via Aurelia, along the slopes of monte Piccaro and is a good starting point to visit the province and surroundings, and to enjoy the beutiful seafront.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Borghetto Santo Spirito can easily be reached taking the Autostrada dei Fiori A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, exit Borghetto Santo Spirito - from Torino it is km.
- There is a train station with connections from Savona [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 82 km away, the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport and the Nice airport in France is 120 km away. There is also a smaller airport in Villanova d'Albenga. Turin airport can be reached in under 2 hours.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune