Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Celle Ligure, Liguria
Celle Ligure is a seaside resort located 7 km north-east of Savona, in Liguria, to which it is connected through an uninterrupted waterfront, and thanks to its favorable position in the vicinity of Savona is a good starting point to visit the province and surroundings, as well as to enjoy all the glamour and fascination of the Italian Ligurian Riviera.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Celle Ligure can be reached taking the Autostrada dei Fiori A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, exit Celle Ligure.
- There are bus and train connections from Savona [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 50 km away, the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport and the Nice airport in France is about 155 km away. There is also a smaller airport in Villanova d'Albenga. Turin airport is at about 150 km.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune of Celle Ligure