Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Calizzano, Liguria
Calizzano is a small town located 56 km of Savona, in Liguria, at 630 mt of altitude, in the mountainous area of the Val Bormida and is a good starting point to visit this beautiful forested area. It is along the border between Liguria and Piedmont, at only 23 km from the sea.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Calizzano can be reached taking the Autostrada A6 Torino-Savona exit Millesimo dei Fiori A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, exit Finale Ligure, then SP490. From Torino, the Autostrada A6, exit Ceva then SS28 and SS 490.
- There is no train station in Calizzano, but there are bus connections from Savona.
- There is in the vicinity, 88 km away, the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport and the Nice airport in France is about 150 km away. There is also a smaller airport in Villanova d'Albenga. Turin airport is at about 106 km.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune of Calizzano